Who we are
The Romanian Fintech Association - RoFin.Tech was founded in January 2020 as a professional entrepreneurial association to represent the interests of the companies founded by Romanian individuals and which are building proprietary technology products. The aim of the association is three-fold:
- growing the penetration of digital, tech and entrepreneurship into financial services;
- creating and growing the offline and online channels needed for fintech companies to expand their operations internationally;
- educate and expand the market & community of entrepreneurs and professionals working in fintech.
The objectives of RoFin.Tech are:
- to place the association in contact with national and European entities and authorities whose activity may impact the development of the fintech ecosystem, in order to create the representativity needed by companies operating in the fintech space;
- to grow the footprint of its members in foreign markets and provide opportunity for expansion beyond Romanian / national borders.